As per my previous post, we’re looking at our options for web analytics.
I know that Google recently bought Urchin.com , and I heard that Urchin just slashed their prices for their services so I figured I’d give em a try. We’re paying $300 a month ($200 for first 100,000 page views and $100 for each additional million)
- The reports look very nice.
- The reports provide me with most of the information I need.
- The site’s responce time is fine.
- Service sucks. There is no telephone support and the emails are usually answered within 24 hours. Ocasionally the responses don’t really help much either.
- Not all of the web analytics I need is provided. For example, I’d like to be able to view my bounce rates per campaign.
The other option we’re checking is Net Tracker SMB.
List price is $7,500 but we’re upgrading so we’re getting a better deal.
- Service is excellent. I’m just evaluating and already I’m getting my questions answered on the phone within minutes.
- I can basically query any question I can come up with
- Since we’re looking at an in-house solution, we’re gonna need to buy a high end maching to handle our queries.
- The reports don’t look as nice